Then we will work on updating our blog.
Part 1: Landscape/ Cityscape/ Seascape
2. Follow the steps using the video below to edit your image using pixlr editor and then print the image using the steps indicated in the images below. (choose an 8x10 image)
4. Next, begin uploading your photos to your blog. (see the steps in the next section)
Part 2: updating the weebly blog
- First take photos of all your artwork with your device. (see the list of what to take below.)
- Next, save your photos to your edmodo backpack or use a cord to transfer images.
- Upload all your images to your number. (if they are on your edmodo backpack, download and save them to your number. If they are on your device and you are using a cord to transfer, follow the steps from Mrs. Denison's handout.
Then open up your weebly blog on a computer. Sign in here.
- your username is your student ID and art: 123456art
- your password is: leonardo1
- Begin uploading your images to the proper pages. (see the list below for what to upload and where.)
- Be sure to add a tile for each image using the "Title" icon that you will also click and drag to your page.
- If you would like to add your own commentary about each image, you may do so using the "text" icon.
Here is the list of what photos you should be adding to your blog:
- Photorealism Square (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Skeleton Value Drawing (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Pen and Ink Portrait (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Background for still life. (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Completed Still Life. (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Any COMPLETED altered book pages (should be put on the "my Art" page in its own area)
- Sketchbook cover (This should be put on the "Sketchbook" page of your blog)
- Inking practice pages/ thumbnail sketches/ colored pencil testing (this should be on the "sketchbook" page)
- Photograph all of your sketchbook assignments thus far and put them on the "Sketchbook page"
- Any other artwork that you have done outside of class or in previous art classes can be added to your "More/Other Art" page.
- Any work you have done for art contests/challenges can be put on the "More/Other Art" page for bonus points like, inktober, kickinthecreatives, doodlewash, tinkersketch, etc.