- First take photos of all your artwork with your device. (see the list of what to take below.)
- Next, save your photos to your edmodo backpack or use a cord to transfer images.
- Upload all your images to your number. (if they are on your edmodo backpack, download and save them to your number. If they are on your device and you are using a cord to transfer, follow the steps from Mrs. Denison's handout.
- Then open up your weebly blog on a computer. Sign in here.
- your username is your student ID and art: 123456art
- your password is: leonardo1
- Begin uploading your images to the proper pages. (see the list below for what to upload and where.)
- Be sure to add a title for each image using the "Title" icon that you will also click and drag to your page.
- If you would like to add your own commentary about each image, you may do so using the "text" icon.
- Here is the list of what photos you should be adding to your blog:
- Exotic Environment (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Both Value Marshmallow images black AND white (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Face Jug (two views might be best) (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Printmaking-- 1 of the best 3 (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Printmaking-- 4 middle prints on black paper (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Printmaking-- 2 "worst to first" mixed media (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Superhero Talisman (should be put on the "my Art" page)
- Any COMPLETED altered book pages (should be put on the "my Art" page in its own area)
- Sketchbook covers front and back (These should be put on the "Sketchbook" page of your blog)
- Photograph all of your sketchbook assignments thus far and put them on the "Sketchbook page"
- Value practice pages/ thumbnail sketches/ colored pencil testing (this should be on the "sketchbook" pages.
- Any other artwork that you have done outside of class or in previous art classes can be added to your "More/Other Art" page.
- Picasso Portrait
- Any work you have done for art contests/challenges can be put on the "More/Other Art" page for bonus points like, inktober, kickinthecreatives, doodlewash, tinkersketch, etc.
Silk- Interactive Art
Jackson Pollock (splatter painter)
Build Your Wild Self
The Color Test