|KELL HIGH SCHOOL ART||
Students have begun creating their designs for the copper repousse project!
When students begin, they need to first plan out the design they will do. Then they get the copper and transfer the design and create lots of relief with the copper tools.
For our first production assignment, we will be using animal imagery. You will need a 4x6 reference photograph for this. Find an image, and then follow the directions in the video below. To print the image, follow the steps below the video to be sure it prints as a 4x6 image.
For a full screen version on the video, click on this link. it will take you through:
1. Cropping the image to a 4x6 image. (be sure to change the aspect ratio first.)
2. Then click adjustment and desaturate
3. Then click adjustment and posterize (be sure to make it have 4 layers)
When you are done, be sure to save the image to your number. (click This PC if you can't find your number)
Then, when you are ready to print,
1. open up your number
2. click on your edited photo
3. click Share at the top of the window
4. click print
5. click 4x6
Silk- Interactive Art
Jackson Pollock (splatter painter)
Build Your Wild Self
The Color Test