1) Make a drawing in ink (you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).
2) Post it*
3) Hashtag it with #inktober and #inktober2018
Note: you can do it daily, or go the half-marathon route and post every other day, or just do the 5K and post once a week. What ever you decide, just be consistent with it. Inktober is about growing and improving and forming positive habits, so the more you’re consistent the better.
That's it! Now go make something beautiful.
*Post it on any social media account you want or just post it on your refrigerator. The point is to share your art with someone. :)
#31Productschallenge (31 products challenge)
This is a way to get you to experiment with new/different types of media! (BTW, I'm all about this one!)
So, how does it work?
Also mention in your caption what your product of the day is and how you used it.
I decided to work on only one big canvas for the whole challenge. It will be interesting to see how it evolves with all the layers and products.
This might also be a good idea for you in case you think you might not have enough time each day to take part in this challenge . In stead of creating something new each day you can spend only a few minutes working on your project on busy days and longer if you have time :)
Other October art challenges:
2. Drawlloween spooky prompt drawing challenge (post your results)
3. Monstober- 31 days of drawing monsters! #monstober2018
4. Themed Inktober-- Use your own theme and/or prompts and draw for 31 days in October (ex: 31 days of Dragons!)
5. 24 hour Comics day: October 6th http://www.24hourcomicsday.com