For those of you who are new, or were out the last day we worked on the weebly blogs, you may want to check out my previous post here . It includes the list of what we previously needed to upload, some tips on taking photographs, as well as a short video on how to upload images to your website. If you need instructions on how to create your blog, download the file at the top of this post.
For today, you will need to take photographs of all your completed projects, sketchbooks, and completed altered books. For a complete list, see below:
On the "my art" page, you should have the following:
- Continuous contour w/ watercolor
- Continuous contour w/ Background OR continuous contour w/ scribble values
- Batik w/ watercolor
- Abstract w/ Mrs. LaQuaglia
- Abstract w/ Mrs. Denison (Bonus)
- Gesso over marker found object drawing (Bonus)
- Reflective Still Life
On the "sketchbook' page, you should have the following:
- Both sketchbook covers (front and back)
- We have completed 4 sketchbook assignments each of these should be on the blog.
- Photograph practice sketches/ thumbnail sketches you have completed for this page also.
- thumbnail sketches for still life
- practice visual journals
- media exploration pages
- Art 21 pages should also be on the sketchbook page:
- Art 21: El Anatsui
- Art21: Susan Rothenberg
- Any completed Altered Book pages. These should be grouped together in their own section at the bottom of this page.
- Collage papers
- Famous Painting