You can also follow me and Kell High School Art on twitter @denison_julie .
These are the supplies you will need at home. Please note that if we end up going back face to face, students will need to bring all supplies to class with them to eliminate the use of shared supplies. These do not have to be brand new!! If you already have these supplies in your home, GREAT!!
- #2 pencil
- Pencil sharpener
- 12 inch Ruler
- Large Eraser
- White glue (like Elmer’s)
- Set of pan watercolors (any brand, but Prang is my favorite)
- Washable Markers (assorted colors)
- 8.5 x 11 Sketchbook
- A used Hardback book that we will turn into art. Must be at least 50 pages long. (could be an old novel or textbook, etc.)
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL:
- Charcoal Pencil
- Glue stick
- Colored Pencils (My Favorite: Set of 12 Prismacolor colored pencils)
- Construction paper assorted colors (Old scrapbook paper would work too)