I am seeking students to assist us with the craft booths at the Acworth Arts Festival April 14-15. This is a fun way for club members and students to get in those last-minute volunteer hours. I would be very grateful if you could pass this event on to any interested helpers. Here are some details:
- Duties include: Assisting children with arts and craft activities.
- Please plan to arrive 5 - 10 minutes early for your shift to allow the person you are relieving time to train you on your duties for your shift.
- As a Kidz Zone volunteer, please check-in for your shift at City Hall where you will receive your t-shirt. FREE SHIRT!
- Do not be late for your shift, as you are giving another volunteer a well-deserved break.
- THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING FOR THE ACWORTH ART FEST! This event will be a success because of YOU!
Here are the shifts we need covered:
Saturday, April 14: 9:30am-2:30pm (5 Needed)
Saturday, April 14: 1:30pm-6:30pm (3 Needed)
Sunday, April 15: 10:30am-2:30pm (4 Needed)
Sunday April 15: 1:30pm-5:30pm (4 Needed)
Attached you will find a little digital flyer with some general info. Please let me know if you have any students interested as soon as possible. That way I can sign them up with Acworth to ensure coverage and a shirt. Thank you for your time.
The Art Station - Big Shanty
2050 Kennesaw Due West Road
Kennesaw, GA 30152
Please email: Patterson, Jessica [Jessica.Patterson@cobbcounty.org]. if you would like to help!