THE 2018 SARGENT ART BRIGHTER WORLD STUDENTS ONLINE ART CONTEST
Submit digital photographs of ALL 2D Artwork created in the classroom
No Limit On Entries
To One talented Student, who will win a CASH Prize
To three talented Students who will win assortments of art supplies . . . . . . and . . . . .
To four inspirational Art Teachers, who will win assortments of classroom art supplies - by Sargent Art!
- All students, Kindergarten through Grade 12, are eligible to submit student artwork for this contest.
- No limit on entries.
- Art Teachers, students and/or parents are eligible to submit their student's entries. Each entry must be accompanied with the Parent Consent Form and the Online Entry Form to be eligible.
- All 2D Artwork created by the student is eligible. All artwork received would be displayed on the Sargent Art website and social media pages.
- Categories: Elementary (K - 5); Middle (6 - 8); High (9 - 12)
- Theme: No theme - All 2D artwork created in the classroom is eligible
- Deadline: May 15, 2018