Our first step will be to take a selfie and turn it into a posterized image using pixlr.com (See the steps below for more details!)
- First, you will take a school appropriate selfie. If you had not emailed it to yourself before class, you will need to either plug your device directly into the computer or save it to your edmodo backpack in order to retrieve your image.
- Next, you will upload or save your image to your number on the school computer. (This step is important!). (if you can't find your number, click on the search button at the bottom left of the screen and type in "this PC." then you should be able to find your student ID number to save your image.)
- Then, you will open up pixlr.com (remember it doesn't work with google chrome.)
- Once you are on pixlr.com, you may rewatch the video below to teach you how to manipulate your image below. (Or click on this link for a larger view.)
- If you did it right, it should look like the image above.
- When you are finished, you should print a 5x7 of your image to the lab and turn it in to Mrs. Denison.
When you are ready to print!!:
Then, when you are ready to print,
1. open up your number
2. click on your edited photo
3. click Share at the top of the window
4. click print
5. click 5x7